SugarBomber!!

Sun, May 10, 2009

Featured Articles, Recipes

You love sweets, you know you do.   Admit it!

DSCF0739

I know I do anyway.  Finding and trying new and unique desserts is a passion of mine, and I am always looking for an excuse to try something new.  If you share this passion for finding unique desserts, or if you just love looking at pictures of desserts and sweets, may I please introduce you to SugarBomber

DSCF0726

Started in April 2009 by the folks at CitySearch, SugarBomber is something like an online scrap book of desserts submitted by folks just like you and me.  Anyone can submit, and I was selected to become one of the dictatorsalong with a few other bloggers you may already know and love.  I  have already submitted a few yummy dessert finds in my area.  Notice all the pictures in this post?  These are just a few of my finds already posted on SugarBomber

Jakes1

So, when you get a moment, and when you want to browse some unique desserts from all over America, check out SugarBomber.com.  Even better, take your camera out with you next time you go out and snap a few pictures of some fun and funky desserts!

DSCF0907

Sharing the love … dessert style!

Tags: , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “SugarBomber!!”

I will have to check it out. I am a sucker for sweets!

2. Marye says:

Yum. :) I noticed you had gotten quite a bit of stuff up there

3. Very nice! How do you keep up with all of it? I have trouble just keeping up with my Foodbuzz, Twitter, and RSS reader!! I’m impressed. I will do my best to keep an eye on Sugar Bomber, too… :)

4. jenn says:

I can feel my sweet tooth activating.

The cookie and ice cream pic looks like a pizookie from a restuarant called BJ’s here in SoCal.

We have BJ’s too and the idea is the same, I think. The one in the pic has part of the profits donated to charity for kids with cancer. That makes me happy!

6. jenn says:

AMAZING site! thanks for posting about it! i am hooked.

7. Anna says:

Does it matter what brand of sugar you use? What sugar do they sell in Texas…C&H or Domino?

8. ingrid says:

oh, yea! Those are mighty fine looking desserts! Thanks for the info!
    ~ingrid